The Alveary Membership
WHAT TO DO
- Programs for all your children in grades 1-12 for one school year (accessible through June 30). The High School curriculum is currently in pilot status. It is open to anyone but operates under separate Terms and Conditions which must be agreed to upon registration. There is no additional cost to participate.
- Daily lesson plans (available July 1-June 30) help you pace yourself and understand how to use each book. They also provide supplemental resources and activities.
- Alveary Living Library which will contain profiles for each book in the Program, as well as titles of biographies and historical fiction that correlate with the historical period being studied, not-to-be-missed classic literature selections for all ages, and more.
- Term exams
HOW TO DO IT
- A Member Tutorial of the Charlotte Mason Method, our description of Mason’s methods with detailed instructions on how to teach each subject
- Guide to Effective Planning and Implementation, including our Soft Launch guide for gradual implementation of Charlotte Mason’s full feast
- Scheduling tools that help you plan your school days
- Access to live monthly webinars on topics of importance to you and hosted by Mason experts
- Newsletters and instructional videos that answer member questions submitted via “Contact Us”
WHY DO IT
- Access to rich resources including webinar recordings, CMI blogs, video demonstrations, CMI conference lecture recordings, research articles, and Parents’ Review articles
- A 10 month subscription to the Curated Parents’ Review, which contains articles not available anywhere else
- A 10 month subscription to the Curated CMI Conference Lectures
- Access to The Hive–our private social media site for Alveary members only
- Weekly member newsletter in which we address questions and concerns members have submitted via our “Contact Us” page
- Exclusive publishers’ discounts on several of our recommended books and program materials
- Priority registration and discounts on national CMI conferences
- The knowledge that you are helping to support the Armitt Museum and Library, as well as ongoing research
Please note that individual consultations and record keeping are outside our scope.